There are some really bad things about having a crush that I discuss in another post but this isn’t for that, this is for what is great about having a crush!
- That butterfly feeling you get in your stomach that knots up and you feel jittery, this emotion while possibly negative is at the same time such a reassuring feeling.
- Your imagination runs wild and maybe this is considered bad but consider the possibilities. Instead of joking about being alone forever, instead of thinking about the newest cat you’re going to buy, you get to think about your relationship with your crush. There are so many possibilities for your imagination, that it might actually be great to have.
- You get so much closer to your friends. Whenever you have a crush, at least for me anyways, I rely on my friends thoughts so much more. I talk to them about making since out of the guy, I show them screenshots, we debate about what to say. We just talk and I think having a crush on a guy in a weird way strengthens your friendship with your friends.
- You find simple pleasures. Maybe it is just me but I find it easier to be happy about things. Like now that I have a crush, a person’s simple smile can make my day ten times better than it would have had they not smiled. The pleasures become kinder, sweeter, and more beautiful. It’s easier to get lost in all the romance and just be happy.
- The feeling when he doesn’t reject you. It doesn’t happen every time, Merlin knows it won’t happen every other time but sometimes, there are these infinite moments of happiness that we feel as though make our lives. When we finally have the courage to just come out and say it, when all of your feelings are finally out in the open and you just feel what you feel. Those are the amazing moments that we are honored with at the end of having a crush and sometimes, it reminds us why we have feelings for a guy anyways.